nulook.nu

Monday 22 April 2013

360 Anniversary @ Marini's on 57 Menara KLCC


 At MARINI'S which is situated on the 57th floor of the 3rd Petronas twin towers.

Had several baffled moments with some people who CHOSE to hear Marini's as MALINI'S.

Banana leaf ah? =.=''''''''''


[ With my lovely ladies: future actuarist/financier/entrereneur and future surgeon respectively. This is what I call beauty with brains :D ]


Meet my gorgeous colleagues and friends :)


All dolled up and sipped on champagne.



Colgate advert : E


Doesn't she look mixed? One of the very few people who actually look good with braces on!

TEEHEE :D


Thank you 360 for hosting the night so high up, giving us a bird's eye view of the KL skyline!

The sausages and desserts were good, complimented nicely with wine and champagne.



Don't you love what a DSLR can do to make a picture look good?

My sistars +.+

Even though we haven't met for a very long time, I feel like we've known each other for ages! Thanks for being there for me this past few months!

XOXO always <3

T


No comments:

Post a Comment