nulook.nu

Tuesday 28 May 2013

OOTD- casual work






HII ERRBARDYYYYY :D

So, we were pretty much the first to arrive at the office. BECAUSE Ken wants to beat the morning jam that will make us sick from breathing Ken's car freshener, no la kidding. It smells fine :D Just that our voice boxes aren't warmed up enough to begin our karaoke sesh, so no fun in the morning.

The karaoke session will resume after work, promptly at 5.30 when we hit the thumb print machine at 5.30 s h a r p. Which songs you might ask? The creed, Coldplay, Three blind mice (whoops, I meant three doors down) and some unknown band that Ken goes ' HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW THIS BAND???' With that face:

Yao know what I ming?

It's great having someone from the previous generation to re-introduce rock and alternative music since most of the songs play are overplayed. 

Oh and all you house lovers out there, share the love here.

My house favourites:

#1 Ladi Dadi- Steve Aoki (Tommy Trash remix)
#2 (Hardstyle) Cannonball- Showtek
#3 Metropolis- David Guetta
#4 Antidote- SHM
#5 KNAS- Michael Angello
#6 Mammoth- Dmitri Vegas
#7 Greyhound- SHM
#8 Through the night- Drumsound and Baseline Smith
#9 Toulousse- Nicky Romero
#10 My feelings for you- Avicii & Sebastian Drums

And my recent Indie jam
#1 I follow rivers- Lykke Li
#2 Place de la Republique- Coeur de pirate

Recently, I have been into rather soulful and chilled-out music. Thanks to R who indirectly made me explore this genre with less ignorance.

Till then!

XOXO 
T

No comments:

Post a Comment