nulook.nu

Monday 3 June 2013

Thinking about you



A tornado striked
right when you walked out
In this painted house
where you left your keys
locked to my heart

My eyes don't shed tears
but they run in streams
profusely
exhaustedly
till they run out

When I'm thinking of you
I know
you still think of me
and it scares me
to think how hurt you are
how scarred you are
and the emotional trauma you had been living in

Do you think so far ahead?
Cause I've been thinking about forever
Do you think of me still?

And yes, I remember
How could I forget?
How you feel?
And though you were my first time
A new feeling
Will never grow old,
not in my soul
not in my spirit
not in my heart

We will go down this road
and part at the crossroads

Till the end of time
when we find love
once again

No comments:

Post a Comment